Originally Posted on Black Friday 2017: Ads, Deals, and News
Target just revealed their Cyber Monday savings which will be a week-long event featuring their rare 15% off sitewide discount including deals on thousands of items at target.com. Everyone who shops online will be able to access the 15% off sitewide discount starting Cyber Monday, Nov 27th (no promo code needed). Post-Black Friday, Cyber Monday deals will go into full swing starting Sunday, Nov. 26 and will run all through Cyber Week.
See also: Target Black Friday Ad 2017
From Tuesday, Nov. 23 – Saturday, Dec. 2 (Cyber Week), Target will also offer daily cyber deals which include department-wide sales so check back daily starting Nov. 23 for new offers. Target REDcard members will get an extra 5% off on top of the Cyber Monday discount meaning you’ll save 20% on everything during Target.com Cyber Week!
Cyber Week Sneak Peek Deals
- Sony PlayStation 4 VR Gran Turismo Sport Bundle for $299.99 (orig. $399.99)
- Free $20 Target Gift Card with purchase of BeatsX earphones or Beats EP headphones (orig. $149.99/$129.99)
- KitchenAid 4.5-qt. Classic Plus Stand Mixer for $199.99 (orig. $259.99)
- Free $20 Target Gift Card with purchase of Keurig K200 Single-Serve K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker for $89.99 (orig. $119.99)
- Hundreds of toys up to 50% off from brands such as LEGO, Pokémon, Nerf, Our Generation and more
- Digital Daily Deals Tuesday, Nov. 28 – Sunday, Dec. 2
- Save on different departments every day including beauty, electronics, home, apparel and etc.
Don’t forget, Target is offering free shipping no minimum through the holiday season! Stay in the loop and take us on the go this busy shopping holiday with the BlackFriday.fm app. We always update the latest Black Friday ads, retail news, and sales to our followers on Facebook and Twitter. Join us this year, and let’s finish the holiday season strong with our wallets unscathed.